Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm Here!

I would have posted something earlier, but I passed out as soon as I got into my hotel room. The flight was long, and I only slept about one hour. Emirates Airlines is amazing! Every seat has a personal flatscreen TV, and about 600 channels of TV shows, movies, music, audiobooks, and games. You can even play some of the games against people in other seats! Cool stuff.
I'll post more later... I just woke up and wanted to let everyone know I made it here, so they can adjust their wagering.

3 comments:

anonogal said...

I'm glad to hear that you're safe. Now, get out there and start finding me a snow globe damnit!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a successful arrival. Try not to sleep through the whole trip. I'd like to see a picture of you playing tennis on top of Burj Al Arab.

Nick

ps. Stop by Power House Trading and pick me up some nutritional supplements... Ramadan's got me down.

Chris Gibilisco said...

I think I'm gonna do a blog next time I go back home to Omaha. People will be interested, right?