Thursday, October 11, 2007

A Few Pictures

Internet service was spotty, but now that I'm actually paying for it, I should be OK.
Funny story- after I went down to the desk to order internet access, I got back to my room and the keycard didn't work. I had to get help from an employee, who used his master key to open the door.. and I realized it wasn't my room. I'm in the room next door.

I'm having some trouble uploading pictures to this site. So I will post them to my Picasa site. Click below:

Dave's trip to Dubai

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised you had human contact with the attendant...you mean, you didn't leave a note and money taped to the door for him?

Anonymous said...

I must admit that I find your going to the wrong room oddly calming. All is right with the world haha. Love the pics. Have you ventured into the streets yet, I need more Blog.

Rick

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize the vikings were early settlers of Dubai. The ocean must have dried up and they just stayed.

Anonymous said...

I really hate to say this, but I actually find something Dave's doing to be fascinating...