Saturday, October 20, 2007

Finally Home

I'm home... 45 hours after getting to the Dubai airport. In the amount of time it took for me to get from New York to Cleveland, I actually could have flown back to Dubai.. twice.
My rescheduled flight was supposed to leave at 8:30 this morning. I got to JFK at 7 AM, and found out that they put me on a flight that left at 3:30PM instead. And then that flight was delayed an hour. When I finally got to Cleveland, my luggage didn't show up. They sent it to Akron. I'm still waiting for it.
Anyway, the trip was amazing. Thanks to everyone who posted comments and sent me e-mails about the blog. I had a lot of fun doing it.
And if anyone's thinking of going to Dubai... do it! Let me know, too... I'd love to go back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave, I'm sooo glad your home safe...I must admit though, I'm gonna miss these blogs. They were like my morning cup of coffee each day.

Anonymous said...

Great blog. The WNEP crowd enjoyed sharing your trip.

Mom2Amara said...

Hello, my dear! Amanda told me about your trip and let me thank you for allowing me to live vicariously through your blog! Tres cool.

Hope all is well.

Mo